Sunday, September 23, 2012

BLT Bites




This is probably one of the easiest things i have ever made and when I serve them at parties they are gone within minutes.  My sister in law loved these so much she kept telling me "you need to tell someone about these".  So here it is I am telling someone, lol.

1 8oz package of soften cream cheese
8 strips of bacon cooked
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup grape tomatos sliced
1 box melba garlic rounds

Crumble the bacon into the cream cheese.  Place cream cheese mixture on to melba rounds.  Garnish each round with lettuce and 1-2 slices of tomatoes.  Plate and serve

For a healthy alternative use turkey bacon and fat free cream cheese


8 comments:

  1. These look so cute…, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, they are super easy to make. I hope you enjoy them :)

      Delete
  3. These are the very next thing I will prepare when we have company. Love your page ! Keep up the good work. Peggy (ma) Vetter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ma'. I'm glad you like them and thanks for being one of my biggest fans!!!!

      Delete
  4. This will be on the menu for the two baby showers we have coming up. Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are super easy to make. I hope you guys enjoy them.

      Delete