2 packages thin sliced chicken cutlets
1 cup shredded Mozzarella
1 cup italian bread crumbs
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 tbsp water
1 pinch of garlic powder
1 5 oz package of fresh spinach
15 oz ricotta cheese
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a pan add olive oil and 1 clove of chopped garlic and spinach. Cook on low until spinach is wilted.
- Place spinach, parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella and garlic powder in a glass mixing bowl and mix well.
- Lay chicken breast on a clean surface, and spoon mixture onto each on. Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach.
- In 1 bowl place bread crumbs and in another bowl beat egg.
- Dip each chicken breast into egg then into bread crumbs, secure with toothpicks
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish
- In the pan you coked the spinach in place butter and the other clove of chopped garlic. Cook on low heat until butter is melted.
- Drizzle mixture over chicken
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
For healthier alternatives use low fat cheese, unsalted butter and whole wheat breadcrumbs.
All the ingredients you need
Step 2. Cooking the spinach
Step 4. Filling the chicken
Step 7. Arranging the chicken
Dinner is done. Looks so yummy.