Sunday, October 28, 2012

Garlic Ciabatta Pizza Bites


My poor mother had surgery on her mouth and when she see's this she is going to be so upset because she can't eat it.  Sorry Ma' I will make you some when you can eat :)

1 loaf garlic ciabatta bread
2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
2 cups pizza sauce
add your favorite toppings

Heat oven to 350.  Cut load of bread in half lengthwise.  Add tomato sauce and full cover bread.  Top with mozzarella and then add your favorite toppings.  Cook for 20 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.  Cut into bite size pieces and serve




2 comments:

  1. ... YOU GUESSED THAT RIGHT!! When I saw the picture I thought “Oh God would I love to have some of that”, then I saw what you wrote and couldn’t stop laughing!!!! Once I can eat “normal food” you can make me this and a few of the other dishes....., YES all at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good and easy, I think I am going to make it on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete